Thursday, November 10, 2011

Technicolor Dream Coat



Last Friday night, for a very special celebration, Yusha's birth, the weather was cool and on the cooler decline as the night progressed, which is certainly a rarity in these parts and welcomed with open arms by all who live here. The humidity seems to have gone to sleep for the "Winter", so I pulled out my newest discovery from my mum's closet. An embroidered red lightly lined coat/robe with a Chinese collar, buttons and bell-sleeves which somehow resembles a prayer robe. Coupled with a black tank, cigarette jeans, and slouchy boots with brass buckles. To adorn I wore a medallion necklace with an opal bead as well as my handmade crystal bullet necklace made for me by one of my besties, Gregg, of the vintage online company called the Brothers of The Silver Sun, and definitely a site worth feasting your eyes on. The night was lovely and I enjoyed spending it with some of the best people I love and the setting even more than perfect. To sum it all up in the best way I know how, I share one of my favorite songs by Spindrift and silly self-taken photos of my "Technicolor Dream Coat" with you...



No comments:

Post a Comment