Friday, November 12, 2010

MODern Urban Cowgirl

Last night, turned out unexpectedly jolly as I went to an exhibit opening with my sis and dear friend Stephen clad in velvet leggings, a vintage printed long sleeve top with a draped/scooped neck, accompanied by a wide lapel studded grayish leather waistcoat and my favorite part of my ensemble, in no way forgetting the essential...my white mid-calf rounded pointy boots. The highlight of it all was not the art but socializing with some of my pallies, is it ever really about the art? It was an early night and when I got home, I decided to play with my camera and took a number of candidly silly "self portrait"photos of myself which are absolutely ridiculous. This morning I awoke and revealed them to my sis who thought it was necessary to share with you. In this spirit of a 'Modern Urban Cowboy/girl' if such a title even exists, enjoy the song...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment